Here you will find the methods of logging into your FlickMax account and get a Dashboard for your Linux Hosting Account.
- For this, you have to visit FlickMax Product Page.
- Seek for Web Hosting below that, you will find the Manage option, so click on it.
- Finally, you reached the Dashboard for Linux Hosting Account.
- If you want to move on cPanel Home Page, then click on cPanel Admin. Need help, then check cPanel documentation.
- Click phpMyAdmin to go directly to the phpMyAdmin home page for the account. For help, see the phpMyAdmin documentation.
- Click File Manager to go directly to the cPanel File Manager. For help, see the cPanel File Manager documentation.
- Click FTP Manager to go directly to the cPanel FTP Accounts page. For help, see the cPanel documentation for the FTP Accounts feature.
- To log in to cPanel directly, browse to http://myDomainName/cpanel, where my domain name is your domain and its suffix, like coolexample.com. You’ll need the cPanel login (this Dashboard > Settings section > Account tab) and the Password (from your initial cPanel setup). If you don’t have the password, here’s how to change it.
- Set up cPanel email accounts
- Move my cPanel website with FTP and FileZilla
- Enable SSH for my Linux Hosting account
- View or change the PHP version for my Linux Hosting
- Find my FTP username for Linux Hosting
- Add FTP users to my Linux Hosting account